Royal Ruskies

Royal Ruskies

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The big Teddy Bear scare!!!!!!!!!!!



Good morning everybody! Happy Caterday!!!!! Well I wanted to blog today(it's me Elwood) because I just had to tell you all what happened to my best stuffy friend Teddy. Well we had a horrible scare!!!!! I went to take a nap and Teddy was gone! I searched every where and could not find him. I just could not take a peaceful nap knowing that Teddy could be lost and alone somewhere. I knew he would never just leave me because he loves me too much!!!!!! This is why I knew it must be foul play. Jake said he had nothing to do with it and I believed him because he has a Teddy too and knows the bond between a kitty and his Teddy is nothing to be messed with. ( We both got our first Teddys to help us recover from our "boy" operations when we were little kittens) Well all of a sudden we hear Mommy yelp from the garage! Mommy said OH NO TEDDY!!!!!! Well Mommy was washing the sheets and you guessed it she scooped up Teddy in the process! When Mommy opened the lid to the washer there was Teddy staring up at her! Thank goodness she got him out before he went into the dryer! Teddy dried out nicely on the counter and Mommy fluffed him a bit and he liked that. When I asked Teddy what the whole experience had been like for him, he said all in all it just was a very dizzy adventure but he was no worse for the wear! WHOOOOOO!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Thank Cod, Teddy was all right, just had a little bath. Great story. We will have to see if we can have a Teddy too. We have some other animals around here too. Take care. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elwood, you look so much like my kitty Toby! I'm glad we found your blog via the Saturday blog hop and we're very glad that Teddy is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! What a scary experience for Teddy!

    My human sister has lots of teddies, but I'm not allowed to play with them. Boooo!

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elwood I is so glad your mommy found Teddy! I bet Jake was happy so he won't have to share HIS Teddy!

    My cuddly anipals go in the washer and dryer all the time in a tied up pillow case. So really Teddy is newer and cleaner just for you! At least that's what mama tells me. Wags!

    ReplyDelete